• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July Fries

Big Wet part Dud underway with a nice thundershower.
I see you to my NE
c64073584cdc12d17cd0ad3a7485d71f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

All quiet here.

I saw a report of a tractor trailer crashed on the bridge over the Chesapeake River in VA and went into the water during a severe storm. My wife is in SE VA with the kids visiting her family and she said it is storming bad there.

Maybe this one will actually make it here. Been a while since I have had a good storm.
FB_IMG_1532739565002.jpg

And this is what I mean by the storms and rain being very isolated.

FB_IMG_1532740271581.jpg

Shear axis is approaching from the west now but with things worked over so much from the earlier storms I doubt we see a ton of new development

Shear axis is approaching from the west now but with things worked over so much from the earlier storms I doubt we see a ton of new development

Always something.

Going to be some big totals in that line that is literally 2 miles north of me

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Storms to the north, and storms to the south, but nothing here.

Flash flood warning now up to 3" in that location and it's inching ever so slowly towards me

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Meanwhile this is my consolation gift I guess. That stuff up your way is interesting how it was almost back building for a while and aligned parallel to the flow
3415203a33fa16066af39ce2491f6469.jpg

Back