• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July '22

Feels a tad chilly right now, a rain-cooled 73°F after a strong T-storm passed south of me early this evening. Almost all of that one's rain missed me, although today's precip total from showers earlier this afternoon is 0.45". Thunderstorms really are Mother Nature's air conditioners, innit?

Shite man I'm dreading fall's colder temps, only a month and a half left of reliably warm temps and days are noticeably shorter

I think my least favorite part of July is the low at my house northeast of Columbia went under 70 just one time and was 75 or over about half the month. Those muggy mornings just bite.

I think my least favorite part of July is the low at my house northeast of Columbia went under 70 just one time and was 75 or over about half the month. Those muggy mornings just bite.
Yeah even during the daytime, there didn’t seem to be much mixing of the dewpoints and the would stay in the 73-78 degree range at my house during peak heating

Back