• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July '22

12.7 for July and still have a chance today to add to it. Although not as promising as it once was. Impressive turnaround after only getting rain twice in June.
Our chances for today are about gone it looks like. I expect August will look a lot like June for many of us, only hotter. We will get 5+ straight days of 100+ at GSP sometime before Sept 1. We can not escape the big heat forever.

Did the equator relocate to I40?
Just south of there i think.
I’m fairness the HRRR did a horrible job yesterday. That being said, you have that rain shield over your neighborhood that won’t go away
Yeah it's been bad. But I've only had to mow once in 5 weeks, which is fine by me.

Just south of there i think.

Yeah it's been bad. But I've only had to mow once in 5 weeks, which is fine by me.
Oddly enough, even with having over 8” of rain this month, I’ve only had to cut my grass twice. I missed out last night’s rain, and if I miss today’s too, I might get by with another week without mowing

Back