• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July '22

Hopefully it will spit out a few MCS to.come our way
Yeah I expect we'll see some activity rounding the ridge headed SE. It does look like the ridge axis steps this way before pulling back west again. But we should see occasional chances for diurnal showers/storms, along with any mcs action like you mentioned.

Ha ha.. I guess it's the foot in the mouth --> I looked up Oklahoma agriculture issues and got this article stating wheat was up 11%. I guess never assume...

The last two weeks have been great here for storms. I have had more good storms this summer than I did in the spring. Have another one on the way right now.

I hope everyone who wanted summer enjoys this. 115 is the all time high btw View attachment 119972
It won’t be that hot! You won’t touch the all time high of 115, but weeks of 105-110, sounds amazeballs! I wish I could send Lickone out there and broil his intestines, so he never wishes for heat again, and all the other warm wishcasters

It won’t be that hot! You won’t touch the all time high of 115, but weeks of 105-110, sounds amazeballs! I wish I could send Lickone out there and broil his intestines, so he never wishes for heat again, and all the other warm wishcasters
While it’s cute your fantasizing about that … my intestines won’t broil, but yours will sure as hell rot from the crap you eat!

I hope everyone who wanted summer enjoys this. 115 is the all time high btw View attachment 119972
That's awful man with no end in sight. That's some death valley vibes right there. I feel for you you. It's hot enough around here for me. I feel your pain. Think of next winter. That's the only thing that gets me through the summer but your heat is way worse and more prolonged. Hope it cools off for you soon.

I don't get how these storms form exactly in the same areas day after day and just don't move. It's not normal thunderstorm behavior. Normally, they would form in random places and outflows would interact, forming new storms over different areas. It is really weird.
Happens every year down this way. Same areas getting hit. Micro climates are real. My overall totals are not bad but it's been feast or famine. Was on day 19 without rain and went on a 5 day run but working on another streak now. Tonight is 7 days without a drop and I'm not excited about the next 2 or 3. Getting consistent rain every few days is almost impossible around here. It's always dry streaks that last a week or two here all summer and the grass looks horrible, regardless of what the overall totals end up being.

Ha ha.. I guess it's the foot in the mouth --> I looked up Oklahoma agriculture issues and got this article stating wheat was up 11%. I guess never assume...
Yes, but that's just a revised short term estimate. It's down 37% from 2021, so not really good news at all.

Been mega rain here for about a solid 30 minutes it seems @metwannabe all the while I'm trying to cook some beer can chicken
0cdada9fe2c106e4704bdf67380b346e.jpg

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk

Been mega rain here for about a solid 30 minutes it seems @metwannabe all the while I'm trying to cook some beer can chicken
0cdada9fe2c106e4704bdf67380b346e.jpg

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
Missed the mega stuff, picked up .45 but Ro Rap got hammered looked like. You prolly got almost 2"

Back