• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

18z Euro update....trend loop here shows the Euro dropping the wave farther west each run, now into western Wyoming

6XVWnPF.gif

First post on this forum. My name is Mia and I found you all last Monday and after seeing how everyone was polite and didn't make fun of novices like myself, I was sold.
I have no metrology schooling. I can't read models at all. Just a native North Carolinian who knows all about near misses, hates warm nose scenarios, and will watch it snow for hours given the chance.
Glad to be here!!!

Mia

Last edited:
First post on this forum. I found you all last Monday and after seeing how everyone was polite and didn't make fun of novices like myself, I was sold.
I have no metrology schooling. I can't read models at all. Just a native North Carolinian who knows all about near misses, hates warm nose scenarios, and will watch it snow for hours given the chance.
Glad to be here!!!
Is this Fro’s burner account!!??
JK- welcome

First post on this forum. I found you all last Monday and after seeing how everyone was polite and didn't make fun of novices like myself, I was sold.
Glad to be here!!!
Welcome aboard!

First post on this forum. My name is Mia and I found you all last Monday and after seeing how everyone was polite and didn't make fun of novices like myself, I was sold.
Glad to be here!!!

Mia
welcome!

Back