• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

Euro is digging more to the SW, but don't how much it will be able to sharpen over the SE

NdsNoJI.gif
Look at that ridge poking north in the western US

Sent from my SM-A115U1 using Tapatalk

The Euro digs more, but there isn't a strong enough WAR to push the northern stream out and allow for the southern energy to tilt negative.
Seeing that this is a feature that can ramp up at a moments notice I’m ok with that right now. Fast flow is my primary concern atm but a ridge nosing in would certainly help.

19 degrees was the low this morning. 3 straight nights below 20 degrees with 9 being the coldest. Still have a little snow on the ground from the little 3 quarters of an inch event on Wednesday night which has lasted much longer then the 8 inch snow did. It’s a furnace outside now with a temp of 45 degrees. ?

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity for you veterans in here, how many times have you seen what we are seeing right now in the models (low basically going out to sea) actually come back and work out in our favor?

Just out of curiosity for you veterans in here, how many times have you seen what we are seeing right now in the models (low basically going out to sea) actually come back and work out in our favor?
More times than I can remember. Especially for central and eastern Carolinas, even more so NC.

Back