• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

Models have definitely been locking in on a potential monster storm. Hope it keeps trending well and bombs a little further west. Anybody got the maps for areas further west? I'm on the wife's phone
Looks like a good snow for us in Alabama. 2-3 inches in central and north alabama, but of course it's global models. So when mesoscale ones come around it'll probably be more if this event holds

Interesting this is there hasn’t been a ton of weenie runs from the GFS this winter. There have been a couple especially the one that had 50 inches in CLT. But there hasn’t been 2 weenie runs in a row all winter. Would like to see other models latch on but I’m interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would be the storm for the ages. Basically Jan 2000,but on storoids. Everyone from the Central/Western Pidemount areas all the way to the coast would experience blizzard conditions at some point. Really,I have never seen anything like this that far south,so I give it almost no chance of this happening,though it would be really cool to see.
snku_acc.us_ma (2).png

This would be the storm for the ages. Basically Jan 2000,but on storoids. Everyone from the Central/Western Pidemount areas all the way to the coast would experience blizzard conditions at some point. Really,I have never seen anything like this that far south,so I give it almost no chance of this happening,though it would be really cool to see.
View attachment 109778
If and obviously it’s a big if, a storm like the GFS is showing or something kinda close to it were to materialize, there would likely be widespread Blizzard Warnings for most of NC/SC west of I-95

Back