• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

Crazy run aside, from the free maps it looks like next weekend could be a possible timeframe to watch.

gfs-ens_T850a_us_31.png

gfs-ens_mslpa_us_31.png

gfs-ememb_lowlocs_us_31.png

So chances are there is going to be some kinda storm towards the end of next week… how many times have we seen that over the years as the pattern is changing and we’re flipping to a milder period

Something sure is trying to brew around this time frame. The GFS Snowcane, the ICON had a week sister, and the CMC is trying too. Bless it's heart.
gem_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_39.png

So chances are there is going to be some kinda storm towards the end of next week… how many times have we seen that over the years as the pattern is changing and we’re flipping to a milder period

Yeah, agreed. This would likely be a pattern change storm....before @griteater gives me my spam sandwich. Mmmm spam.

Yikes....that would be a historic/monumental storm. If the EURO has it or something close, then I would take very seriously.
My guess is that the initiation and track would be farther west. But still historic, nonetheless. What an event it would be.

Reactions: SD
Yikes....that would be a historic/monumental storm. If the EURO has it or something close, then I would take very seriously.
Euro had an OTS yesterday . Saw it on H5 off SE coast, why it went unnoticed. Meaning ingredients are in the stirring pot down here next week. Just a matter of what kind of brew gets whipped up.

Back