• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

Bombs away, 30+" in RDU too
prateptype_cat.us_ma.png

snku_acc.us_ma.png
The system we are going to be dealing with for the next 24-36 hours is just the appetizer before the main course comes in next weekend! I know my chances of winning the Mega Millions are better than seeing something like this but I like what I'm seeing for next Friday and Saturday.

The system we are going to be dealing with for the next 24-36 hours is just the appetizer before the main course comes in next weekend! I know my chances of winning the Mega Millions are better than seeing something like this but I like what I'm seeing for next Friday and Saturday.
It would be interesting to know how many times that has even been modeled before. Much less actually come to fruition. Amazing!

La Ninas getting better and El Ninos getting worse??

Kind of seems that way, though I would still like to rock and roll with Mod or Strong Nino (just not the super strong Ninos like 15-16). Lot of the weak El Ninos post 1980 have been poor winters

Note the trend of AAM increasing during La Ninas.....and that Dec 2021 was highest AAM during a La Nina since Dec 1995 (Winter of 95-96) which was a 'wintry winter'. Dec 2021 AAM spike and MJO movement likely contributing factors to our more wintry pattern in Jan.

I've heard it all now!

Wow really coming down … this is going to be one great event that I think will overpreform it’s just accumulating so quickly and we’re going to be colder tomorrow. Probably will end up with a half an inch if I’m lucky

truly a table setter

Back