• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

The extended GFS is laughable with its accumulation outputs but I wanted to post as I don’t see these type fantasy outcomes close to my location. 18Z GFS is literally trying to pull another February 1994 Ice Storm. ?

View attachment 108507View attachment 108508
Not to mention the heat dome that builds in. Luckily it's in fantasy land so it won't verify.
gfs_T2m_seus_65.png

Not to mention the heat dome that builds in. Luckily it's in fantasy land so it won't verify.
gfs_T2m_seus_65.png
Yep! Probably stand a way better chance at seeing some severe during this time. Luckily, I got to save some screenshots for this. “If” it was to even come close to verifying I’ll eat Crow. ?

Nobody can find a way to bad time something like we can. Next Tues off GFS about has a southern low and artic HP ready to do the tango. Unfortunately the GL low steps in to ruin it.

View attachment 108445
Each of the 3 ensembles are dropping down that big high on Jan 25 so need to time a separated southern storm with it. Pac pattern has been good, but Atlantic side has been fast, so the highs are in and out

Let's see if we can actually have some real moisture ? it's been lacking

Forecast data is beginning to hint at the potential for wintry
weather early next week. The potential and details will continue to
be refined in the coming days.

I am hoping we can cash in on some storm chances during this time frame! I know some of the models were hinting at the possibilities.
I’ll be in Hendersonville for a pre planned bday trip on the 28-29. I’m hoping but so far nothing is showing.

Back