• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

Based on GEFS, it has the western ridge retrograde west, it does not bring out the SER, but the really cold pattern may moderate end of the month. Who knows if it rebuilds or not. I suspect we will have 2 more opportunities for wintry weather before the moderation, let’s hope we score.

Based on GEFS, it has the western ridge retrograde west, it does not bring out the SER, but the really cold pattern may moderate end of the month. Who knows if it rebuilds or not. I suspect we will have 2 more opportunities for wintry weather before the moderation, let’s hope we score.
Well, if models are right, I have gotten what I wanted ...... a below normal January with a few good storm chances. If Feb is warm ..... so be it. I think most will be happy if we can get back-to-back events.

Almost comical at this point. This may be the greatest long lasting winter pattern I’ve ever seen.
500hv.na.png

Last edited:
I think we might have that final wave over the west and the pattern might change again. Ridge starting to breakdown off the coast.....It could still be really good though if we go wall to wall cold.

Back