• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

End of Euro at 500

mOv3W84.gif

What's to keep this from amping up and going NW also, just like the current one? Is there something about this setup that would help prevent that?

For sure. Pound town was incoming
View attachment 105532
There is a 100% chance of that storm moving almost due north from that spot. I'm not kidding either. Once the upper trough goes negative, it will probably pull it back to the NW for a time. Lots of rain incoming for central/eastern SC and NC.

Regardless, it's a very impressive setup. If that were to pan out, you'd see tremendous snowfall, strong winds, heavy rain, and probably severe weather, depending on the track.

Tall ridging out west and a lot of luck! I'd say just sit tight. This is probably going to be the best timeframe for the deep south (over next 2 weeks)
@griteater I appreciate your response and I was asking for a friend who lives down in Phenix City Al towards Columbus Ga area and those guys are long over due for winter weather….but I’m glad to hear this because there’s definitely some fun time ahead around the Deep South..

Raleigh nws with 30-40% chance Rain /Snow in grids: Wed, Wed night,Thurs,Thurs night

Back