• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

Personally I think the midlands, pee dee, and I20 corridor especially will likely see an Ice Storm at some point before the end of the month. The pattern is too ripe for a good portion of the southeast to score here. I’m not sold on snow that far south but definitely think we are going to get some deep CADS going that will get everyone at least along and north of I20 an ice storm.
I'm down with anything.

Back to the euro and EPS winter storm signal, it all roots from the TPV in the shorter range that has been trending south in SE Canada and trying to interact with the system off the Nc coast, the result of it doing that results in a far more cold airmass further south, which a high pressure could funnel down and the low off the NC coast could funnel down. it results in descent near the Great Lakes and thus a stronger CAD high pressure, also with the increasingly strong ridge in central Canada. and a more suppressed system. and we need the energy coming out of Canada to play nice, and not end up more delayed which would increase chances of a cutter, and not dig to Far East either 7A4E05F4-4FBD-4F1B-95A4-B50014445F4F.gif20DB8DC5-67DE-4A7A-8618-95F226CDECD2.jpeg

Back to the euro and EPS winter storm signal, it all roots from the TPV in the shorter range that has been trending south in SE Canada and trying to interact with the system off the Nc coast, the result of it doing that results in a far more cold airmass further south, which a high pressure could funnel down, it results in descent near the Great Lakes and thus a stronger CAD high pressure, and a more suppressed system. and we need the energy coming out of Canada to play nice, and not end up more delayed which would increase chances of a cutter, and not dig to Far East either View attachment 103035View attachment 103032

TPV?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back