• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

3 waves and ridging punching up into Greenland. Did everybody go to church today or something?

AXQvuZU.gif
I did, but apparently the Lord didn't honor my request to keep the red Ls from tracking through the coastal plain.

Euro shows lots of subtropical jet stream activity with these storms as well, gonna need to trend even better because given the STJ influence, storms are more likely to come in amped/over perform/NW trend in the short term
This is very true. One thing though that I like is that we see this coming together at a time when there is a healthy snow pack from the Ohio Valley into the mid-Atlantic and Northeast. This set up almost reminds me of the 1/29-30/2010 storm

Gonna be one of those situations where far north ATL suburbs look to score but I-20 and I-85 will enjoy chilly rain. I mean it’s climo I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually as modeled, the E and NE burbs and N&E from there are in the game. Wudge. Gainsville, Tacoa, etc. I'm on the fringe.

Back