• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 8-9 Wintery Weather Potential!

Spot on igrxy. ULL is the 50/50 Raffle east of the escarpment counties tommorow in regards to getting Your Back Yard white. Big winners/ big losers situation. We all knew this was gonna be a dance with devil cause of the thermals. Take our shot today ,since its officially Friday. Least we got a shot here at something

Hoping you guys can score! This has turned pretty sour for me since the 00z model suite. Every model over the last 24hrs has shown atleast one run with 6+ inches for me. And since 00z it looks like I’ll be lucky to see 1-2 inches at absolute best. If correct it’ll definitely be the biggest “bust” I’ve ever experienced.

hopefully you guys do great! Models have handled this so poorly. Time to sit back and see how it rolls.

My friend is trying to push for a hiking/camping trip on Grassy Ridge Bald right near Roan Mtn. Saturday night. Will it be beautiful and worth it or is he just nuts? Open to any feedback. I do have decent cold weather backpacking gear but haven't actually used it in over a decade.

Back