• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 3rd-6th, 2018 Winter Storm The ARCC/Xtreme Weather Special

2.07" of Freezing RAIN!!!
zr_acc.us_ma.png

I can see east Bama and northern FL panhandle getting some action if trends proceed. Heck even my area could see a couple of flakes. Or not lol

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!
Posts like these are not necessary. Just hit the like button and let it ride. Please keep the one liners, wishcasting, and backyard posts in the banter thread. We want this one uncluttered and easy to read. Yes, we have to be more strict during high volume times. Nothing personal. We are just trying to make the site better for readers. Thanks!
Sorry for the banter but Sweet baby Jesus!

Yeh it is isnt it...

Lol Larry got NAM again...granted a lot is ice too but still gets back end snow. Also those totals keep pressing further N and W each run...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Keep in mind not because the low tracks changed but the NAM actually adjusted moisture throwback more in line with the 500mb setup.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!
Posts like these are not necessary. Just hit the like button and let it ride. Please keep the one liners, wishcasting, and backyard posts in the banter thread. We want this one uncluttered and easy to read. Yes, we have to be more strict during high volume times. Nothing personal. We are just trying to make the site better for readers. Thanks!
With runs like the NAM showing up, pure excitement ( weenieisms) , a few are bound to happen. I mean the NAM shifted the precip shield about 100-200 miles west, of any other models!

Back