• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 3rd-6th, 2018 Winter Storm The ARCC/Xtreme Weather Special

700mb check please
66d6f8743f37e0b2faf0c9abf3a5e027.jpg
da0a8584a14114c4853c22972c9ebd23.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rates would be higher for some of these areas vs 10:1

namconus_asnow_seus_29.png

Haha the 3KM nam has NO idea what to do with the low. It bounces all over the place cause it cant figure out where to place it with that crud out in front. No worries. It's close to a coastal hugger this run, in reality.

A 999 low that close to the coast would certainly put our area and a few others in business.

The h5 looked great for this system to go further west with the pieces of energy phasing even quicker on the 0Z Nam,compared to even the 18Z Nam. People though that it couldn't trend much further west.Again Northern Georgia ,Update South Carolina and maybe even Western North Carolina is not out of the game for snowfall!
We're on the sidelines this time, and each time this is repeated unless the entire situation changes I will repeat this.

Love where I'm sitting right now! This thing has moved 200 miles in 24 hours! This thing looks to birth in the gulf. I85 and points east crush job IMO

Those last few frames definitely looked wonky. Too far out for the nam. Focus on the first half of the run with the energy and timing of the phase.

Reactions: Jon
The h5 looked great for this system to go further west with the pieces of energy phasing even quicker on the 0Z Nam,compared to even the 18Z Nam. People though that it couldn't trend much further west.Again Northern Georgia ,Update South Carolina and maybe even Western North Carolina is not out of the game for snowfall!
You were right Michael. They called you crazy. She's coming north and west

Back