• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 29-30 Clipper

This event continues to look pretty good for Tennessee and the mountains. I think the area that might be the most happy from this is the far western part of Virginia.

maybe the area from Grundy Va. to Richlands Va.........also far southern west Va should see something

Looks like we will have some pretty significant BL issues here. Meh oh well

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Here's the latest from Nashville.

84d4b5ae1b86f2ad66c557ede6ff013b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boundary layer still looks too warm here to produce anything but rain. HRRR has a few heavier showers maybe a few places can flip to snow with those. Overall meh

Boundary layer still looks too warm here to produce anything but rain. HRRR has a few heavier showers maybe a few places can flip to snow with those. Overall meh

I suspect we see some decent showers....rain showers out of this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah even up here they downgraded the amounts as temps are coming in warmer then previously thought. Still I do have snow flying pretty heavy but it's not sticking much.

6aeb2fc52e539d4d7c623d53948a2700.jpg

We can't even get a clipper right lol, I was thinking of the Tennessee/North Carolina folks on here when I saw a lot of rain coverage over Tennessee...afraid that this just won't be much at all outside of the high NC mountains now.

Yeah even up here they downgraded the amounts as temps are coming in warmer then previously thought. Still I do have snow flying pretty heavy but it's not sticking much.

6aeb2fc52e539d4d7c623d53948a2700.jpg

Awesome at least you're seeing snow falling.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back