• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations January 2020 Obs

Let's see how low we can go, predicted low was 26, can we beat it?

Barely got over 40, by the way.

Edit: did bottom out at 26 very early in the morning before it slowly started heading up early. Don't think it was calm enough.

Last edited:
Currently 17/15. I think we may have two more degrees in us.

Edit: We bottomed out at 16 which is the low for the season.

Last edited:
Currently 17/15. I think we may have two more degrees in us.

Edit: We bottomed out at 16 which is the low for the season.
You just beat me out.

I'm glad to see that I wasn't totally off my rocker talking about the coast had the best chance to see some Wintry weather.

That dry air really ate most of it, though. :(

Wow, it got down to 32 way on down in Immokalee in S Fl this morning with 30s in much of S FL. That’s not at all something that’s common. They have to have a combo of a connection to Arctic air and NNW winds right down the peninsula (no ocean related modification) to get that and they did.

22.5 this morning just can't make it into the teens
Dang 2 nights in a row you got me by 1 degree.. 23.5 here this morning. Already down to 26 tonight, just stepped outside and no breeze, curious to see if this turns out to be the coldest night this week. Forecast low of 27 lolz

Dang 2 nights in a row you got me by 1 degree.. 23.5 here this morning. Already down to 26 tonight, just stepped outside and no breeze, curious to see if this turns out to be the coldest night this week. Forecast low of 27 lolz
You are going to crush me tonight I can't seem to budge from 35.

Back