• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations January 2020 Obs

Only 15 freezes so far this cold season 19/20 for Chattanooga. Going to hit 20+ by end of next week, but that's still a very low number. Might be chasing a record, unless Feb streaks BN.

50.7/27.2 that's a rather large difference for the night before some rain is supposed to move in

38 thick clouds hoping to see a pellet for our only winter weather

Thank you for the update; I'm near DT Greenville - nothing here so far; not expecting anything; hopeful for a few flakes before quickly changing over; temp steady but DP inching up
Yea that's what I'm hoping to see..a few flakes or sleet pellets. Pathetic as that sounds this may be our only shot.
Mist has stopped temp dropped another degree..its raw!

Same her frank..35 and some light something falling..temps have steadily dropped

28 degrees on my porch thermometer.. winds gusting to 16. Yes, it was this cold on Nov 12th. The odds are 50/50 we go lower than the 22 we hit in November. If this is the last pure arctic front of the season it would be a rare one indeed if we don't officially hit the teens at the airport. Like one in 30 winters kind of anomalies.

Back