• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 14-16th storm potential.

The snow tapered off here overnight and started back this morning at 22 degrees with several burst of heavy thick big flake snow. That lasted about 3 hours followed by a pause and now down to 20 with a snow sleet mix, mostly sleet. I don’t recall seeing this much sleet at 20 degrees. I guess there is a shallow layer with moderate precip overhead. Going to venture out shortly after cleaning off and deicing the YJ. Currently sleet/snow mix 20/16.

Weather channel is showing Memphis has received 17 inches the past 24 hrs that can’t be right?? I’ve seen videos looks like maybe 4-6 inches. Is their system very inaccurate or something?
Consider the source. I watched a MSM channel last night with a reporter out in the cold saying it’s snowing in places that never get snow like Memphis and Dallas like it’s the end of times. This is clearly a normal winter event and was being made into an earth ending climate change catastrophe. It’s just winter folks and weather patterns are cyclical.

IMG_8018.png
Pain right now with super light snow. Maybe .75 out there. Roads are not freezing anymore

Back