• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 14-16th storm potential.

RNK says pretty much nada for frosty land. Lol
c425c03d6ecf09347464595efaae20c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some models seem to have the snow and r/s line pretty far south of the VA border for a time tomorrow AM and early PM. Hopefully the more southern solution is right !

These totals will be coming up based on short range and medium range models spitting out more and more with each run. Also I’ll be in Blacksburg starting tonight! Semester starts tuesday
I hope the NAMs are wrong because there is very little wiggle room for that suite for me down here. BB has a little more being west and not having to deal with down sloping as much. Enjoy!

No big deal for those people. 3-4" is just an average winter storm for DC and Baltimore.

Yeah it's pretty blah here too considering what was shown on the models a few days ago. I did see a couple snow plows earlier but generally yeah 2 inches is not a deal here

Reactions: WSW
Will tell you it’s much warmer today than yesterday in the Gatlinburg area. I don’t know how much that might hinder totals down to road.

Reactions: WSW
Back