• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 14-16th storm potential.

It really is. We have a full proof cold weather shield in place. I’m interested to see if if actually moves when it is supposed to. I feel like it’s actually gone north some today.

Current temps. Ridge holding serve.

Current temps. Ridge holding serve.

View attachment 142502
So true. I live in the far NW county in GA on top of Lookout Mountain and all we have gotten is a little sleet and a lot of rain. Very happy for the ones that scored though! We should have more opportunities in the coming weeks. Models did a great job for my area as I was always on the cusp.

Last edited:
Had to venture out to quickly grab something for the wife… roads are going to be a mess tonight in Chattanooga especially if we get some zr later this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So true. I live in the far NW county in GA on top of Lookout Mountain and all we have gotten is a little sleet and a lot of rain. Very happy for the ones that scored though! We should have more opportunities in the coming weeks.
You're on top of Lookout and getting rain? what is your temp?

I've just hit 57F here in northeast Cobb, 7 degrees above forecast. I see no reason why we can't hit 10 or 15 above forecast, or why the ridge isn't strong enough to hold through tomorrow.

So true. I live in the far NW county in GA on top of Lookout Mountain and all we have gotten is a little sleet and a lot of rain. Very happy for the ones that scored though! We should have more opportunities in the coming weeks.

This is crazy… signal mountain has almost 5 inches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're on top of Lookout and getting rain? what is your temp?

I've just hit 57F here in northeast Cobb, 7 degrees above forecast. I see no reason why we can't hit 10 or 15 above forecast, or why the ridge isn't strong enough to hold through tomorrow.
31 currently.

Back