• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 14-16th storm potential.

Fat flakes falling on Sugar live cam. Snow machines in full force. They’ll need to run them as hard as they can with this cataclysmic warmup looming.

Very light sleet now in Madison. It's dwindled down to almost nothing, even though the radar shows dark bands of precipitation. We had about 90 minutes of good snow this morning, but the rest has been all sleet today. Maybe 1/2" on my car. At least the roofs are white, even if it's almost all sleet.

Very light sleet now in Madison. It's dwindled down to almost nothing, even though the radar shows dark bands of precipitation. We had about 90 minutes of good snow this morning, but the rest has been all sleet today. Maybe 1/2" on my car. At least the roofs are white, even if it's almost all sleet.
Same, radar looks great. But very little ground truth. That being said can't complain at least we got 0.5" of snow this morning. All sleet/freezing rain last few hours though

Can someone post the 12z Euro ice map
1705525200-miXQ5rIANwA.png

We basically went to white rain down here for a while but the better rates recently have given me a total of a slushy inch now. The darker green returns have not quite gotten here yet....
I’m not even close to an inch?

Back