• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 9-10 2024 Wrap around Snow

Got some little flakes here in bluff park al

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah Bluff Park, when I lived there for a year, cashed in several times when down the hill it was either just rain or much less snow. One event we had like 3” of snow at Bluff Park whereas the lower areas in Bham area surrounding Bluff Park got a dusting. Hope you get some bonus snow there!

This is from my job site in Blairsville.
That's a solid dusting for sure. Ended up getting a few spits of something wintry here last night, but with temps in the mid 30s, it didn't stay around long. I snapped a quick video for posterity so I can have some sort of proof that I haven't been shutout this winter

That's a solid dusting for sure. Ended up getting a few spits of something wintry here last night, but with temps in the mid 30s, it didn't stay around long. I snapped a quick video for posterity so I can have some sort of proof that I haven't been shutout this winter
I figure I got something at the house just looking at the weather station. However, I was too tired and it was too cold and windy for me to go and watch the lights.

Back