• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 30-Feb 2 2021 ❄️ Potential

From griteater,
3km NAM has warmed for 5 straight runs. At this time yesterday, it had freezing rain down to the NC/SC state line Sun AM and now it is up close to the VA/NC state line. Wouldn’t bet against it either in a warming aloft scenario like this

RDPS following the NAM.

RGEM_6HrPrecipByTypeMSLPThicknessForecast_MA_2021-01-30_00Z_FHr21_PW.gif

The words all snow weenies hate: Little or no accumulation. Tae Kong Pei now!
I'm just wondering why they are saying snow and sleet overnight. I strongly believe I will not be getting snow or sleet lol

From griteater,
3km NAM has warmed for 5 straight runs. At this time yesterday, it had freezing rain down to the NC/SC state line Sun AM and now it is up close to the VA/NC state line. Wouldn’t bet against it either in a warming aloft scenario like this
Grit got burnt last storm, went low. But he's in a class on his own. I agree with him,this is a nada burger here at my house. Only chance it has , if you call it that, is for several hours of stars. Otherwise its WAA galore. Hard to ice on a miller b transfering to your north. Now Monday Id say theres a 30% coverage area from old Fort to g- vegas that can get a little thump from wrap around. The mtns will get hammered nwfs. Think you guys with snow on ground in foothills will see several hrs frzng rn, but waa ,southerly wind will win out.

I’m actually not sure what’s happening I now have a temp of 31 in liberty sc. humidity 68%. Surely temp rises before rain moves in right? I’d love to see surprise ice but not expecting it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are temps supposed to rise before precip comes in and what would cause the temps to go up? I see GSP betting on us being just above freezing just as precip comes in.

Back