• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

The 0z Euro is snowing here Saturday now

lmfao

Actually has some accumulations
See, all that negativity pays off. Don’t let your guard down yet. Continue the negativity. Be the negativity. Snow is impossible. It will never snow again. You will get whiffed to the south. Mixing issues. Dry slot.

Wednesday has wraparound snow approaching me too, but rain almost to Chicago on the other side

yeah not very wintry, snow disappears in the next frames lol

The subtropical jet is absolutely ripping on the LR Euro control (as you'd expect from an El Nino coupled to a W-CP MJO event) in concert with the huge cold vortex over southern Canada. We have the right ingredients to make something happen in the very late stages of January & early February, it's another matter if a southern slider actually materializes after January 26th.
download.png

download2.png

So how long do we hold on to the ensembles showing snow but all of the ops showing rain for NC? You would think if the ensembles are right at least one op would be showing snow here next week like the ensembles are.

Last night you asked what types of posts was banter. Euro looks good is banter. Hope Midlands get snow is banter. MBY post and opinion post are 9/10 banter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s not banter just by saying Euro look good. Listen I don’t come on here to argue with grown people I’m just here to learn and ask questions so please carry on with that mess.

So how long do we hold on to the ensembles showing snow but all of the ops showing rain for NC? You would think if the ensembles are right at least one op would be showing snow here next week like the ensembles are.
I just looked at the GEFS and EPS and there is no strong signal for snow for the next 10 days for the majority of the SE. Which ensembles are you referring to?

Back