• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

IF this doesn't phase it could work.

But it's a way different look lol, and I think I saw some similar looks on the GEFS.

Edit: Eh maybe not on it could work, as it looks like the northern stream is interacting too much with it.

gfs shows that southeast ridge a bit more, would imagine more winter wx for western SE

Here was the main issue imo. Need this northern piece to stay out ahead. It can’t drag ass for this to work. The good thing is if we can hold this look these northern pieces to the puzzle usually move much faster than they are modeled at this leadFEA3CD64-3279-4B49-95D3-7FEA8D32A746.jpeg

It’s a nice spot for the low. Just gotta have the high pressure to the north with the cold. I am not worry about this run. I will take it and run. I don’t think we will have to worry about the cold when it comes to intialization time.

I think the FV3 will give us a better look, but we shall see soon. There is going to be some wild solutions before all is said and done I believe. This week of model watching will be interesting for sure.

NSW has to come first to set the stage with cold air. It can’t all come all at once

It’s a nice spot for the low. Just gotta have the high pressure to the north with the cold. I am not worry about this run. I will take it and run. I don’t think we will have to worry about the cold when it comes to intialization time.

My thoughts as well. Low track is great-just need help at the BL...and honestly not that much help.

Back