• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

GFS reloads for another hit in fantasy land.

I actually consider 240 to be borderline, and we were starting to try to track a storm in the 23rd-25th period earlier, so who knows, but we need to see if the GEFS has a bump because holy cow...what a ridiculous run.

Probably a massive sleet storm.

This is why this time frame is so unpredictable. If that phase happens earlier it's game over like has been shown. No one needs to get excited or depressed until very close in time.

This . We all know we will see more rainy cutter runs over the next few days . This is just one solution well within the ensemble envelope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snod.us_se.png

This would shut ATL down until Super Bowl Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the Dec 8-9 storm if I’m not mistaken started to really get everybody’s attention by hour 200-234, need to watch this one for sure but still lots of time for this to change, will probably be a cutter on the next run with a artic outbreak after it

This Pattern is basically a good kick return, will you take advantage of the good field position ? Or will you whiff and go 3 and out

Yet another winterstorm on the 28th with Snow for many areas on the 18Z GFS. The GFS also keeps the Southeast cold most of the time after Jan 20. I know this will change on the 0Z runs,but,this pattern is loaded with many opportunities for winterstorms. gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_49.png

If this verified I would need several days worth of clothes to camp out at work and would probably end up with several days in a row on the clock with no clock outs. My bank account approves????

Good to see a storm that wasn’t a cutter even if it is at 240. Kept seeing cutter after cutter there for almost 48 hours via GFS. Maybe it’s something we consistently begin seeing.

Back