• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

If we can get that low in Florida panhandle we be in business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this storm fails to give me snow, it will lay alot of snowpack to our north, which could set the stage for our other storm, get a CAD over that and its not moderating

Let’s get the cold first then a storm. Instead of rain and having to wait on the cold to change it to rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would expect a increase in the GEFS snowfall members tonight. Considering the low tracked about 100-150 miles south of the 18z run.

If anyone can score without having the wave split, it would be a big time win. The big ridge keeps trending stronger which is great.

Is it me or is the model consensus tending to strengthen the SE ridge for late month? Opinions? This ridge has prevented folks like Phil, myself, and others in the SE/S part of the SE from getting all that cold anomalywise this winter compared to further NW.

Bit of a signal of a insitu CAD with that 20th storm aswell, will probably be some ice in the mountains if we hold this look

Back