• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

I know 6z gfs is done with, but looking at starting hour 156 time frame on the members, is starting to get my attention with this next system. Almost every one of them show some kind of wintry weather for central MS/AL/GA, not saying this will happen, I'm saying the gefs looks much much better for that time period than the OP run.
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_26.png
Told ya

It’s sorta of a cold chasing moisture scenario, but kinda like the storm last January just way more amped, that some really cold air behind that system snow or not actually

Edit* never mind there is a LP in NC

A 1052 HP in South Dakota and it is raining in Tenn at that hour. LOL! This could be a doozy right here.

Looks like we'll have another ULL this run and the initial storm will be north. Oh boy if it moves quick enough, my favorite (not!)...

1547397491622.png

If you’re east of the mountains don’t look at the 12z GFS. #Rain.. If all of our snow chances are going to be riding arctic fronts through the middle of the country I’m wasting my time tracking

Back