• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

There's been a lot of good stuff showing up on the models. But, I'm not letting myself fall into anything, not unless I see soild consistency with a winter storm, run after run.

Lol there are consistent ensemble and op runs showing threats for the 20-25th which Webber and Jon and a few others have been talking about well since the end of December . You went on some pretty horrible looks for southeast winter storms over the last three weeks but now you are holding back when there appears to be an actual pattern that’s conducive for southeast winter storms?? Ok we will leave you behind then . Happy sledding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol there are consistent ensemble and op runs showing threats for the 20-25th which Webber and Jon and a few others have been talking about well since the end of December . You went on some pretty horrible looks for southeast winter storms over the last three weeks but now you are holding back when there appears to be an actual pattern that’s conducive for southeast winter storms?? Ok we will leave you behind then . Happy sledding

No more sledding before we see some snow please!!

This has said plenty of times, the snow output map from the FV3 on TT is inaccurate. The kuchera method is more accurate. Using 10:1 ratios can be too high, especially in the southeast.
Yes I know it’s way off BUT I will not retract my statement!

Yeah, there's been consistency of "noise," but no consistency of a snow storm that is "set and stone." A colder pattern is looking more and more likely, but I'm not willing to get my hopes up over these mid to long range snow maps.

Yeah, there's been consistency of "noise," but no consistency of a snow storm that is "set and stone." A colder pattern is looking more and more likely, but I'm not willing to get my hopes up over these mid to long range snow maps.

We will never have a consistent snow storm look at this lead . If that’s what your looking you gonna be looking for a long time. I wouldn’t call it noise at this point , there is a clear signal during the 20th-25th

Always amazed at how some just have to be a stick in the mud no matter how something looks. Happy sledding indeed, lol

There is a very clear signal of a storm/storms starting around the 20th. It’s not just noise .

There is a very clear signal of a storm/storms starting around the 20th. It’s not just noise .

Should we post on socical media all the maps and make eveyone very worrisome ? :eek:

this is a joke by the way

Back