• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jalapeño July

Might have to keep an close eye out for big mesoscale convective complexes diving southeastward from the midwest OH/TN Valley into the mid-Atlantic and southeastern states given the large-scale, notorious NW flow/ring of fire pattern that will dominate the continuous US east of the Rockies this upcoming week...

Certainly wouldn't be the first major MCS of late and not the first time I've seen this from the ECMWF in this time period, wherein it's actually trying to sniff out a large MCS and rather potent MCV in the medium range (that attempts to grow upscale into a hybrid, subtropical or extratropical cyclone off the Carolinas), essentially amounting to a summertime Alberta Clipper...

View attachment 706
Woohooo this has metwannabe special written all over it

Might have to keep an close eye out for big mesoscale convective complexes diving southeastward from the midwest OH/TN Valley into the mid-Atlantic and southeastern states given the large-scale, notorious NW flow/ring of fire pattern that will dominate the continuous US east of the Rockies this upcoming week...

Certainly wouldn't be the first major MCS of late and not the first time I've seen this from the ECMWF in this time period, wherein it's actually trying to sniff out a large MCS and rather potent MCV in the medium range (that attempts to grow upscale into a hybrid, subtropical or extratropical cyclone off the Carolinas), essentially amounting to a summertime Alberta Clipper...

View attachment 706
I love clippers! I hope they bring me as much precip in the summer, as they do in winter time! :)

.84" yesterday from that little thunderstorm at night (little? yea it's little compared to what we have seen this month)...wish that was actually happening right now, near heat advisory stuff and there is a storm nearby but it's track says it won't hit me.

Finally hit my breaking point and set the $prinkler$ to run in the morning. Now i will get a storm overnight

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
run it tonight about 4:00 AM if you have a timer - soaks in better than starting after sunrise!

We were upgraded earlier today to an Excessive Heat Warning. The highest I saw was 96/82 HI 119

Finally hit my breaking point and set the $prinkler$ to run in the morning. Now i will get a storm overnight

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Wash the car too! That really works!

I promise Shetley and myself will get a completely cloudy and rainy day on Total Eclipse Day! Probably even tropical remnants! :)

sfct.us_ma.png

Back