• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Zeta

Yea, I've got to be up at 7 for work, so tomorrow is going to suck. Banking on the power being out as an excuse lol.
Going to be hard to go to work when probably half the roads will be closed due to fallen trees ! Funny how business seem to close when there's a threat for an inch of snow but a hurricane hits and its business as usual.

Going to be hard to go to work when probably half the roads will be closed due to fallen trees ! Funny how business seem to close when there's a threat for an inch of snow but a hurricane hits and its business as usual.
I work from home right now, so don't have to worry about that. Now if the power goes out, then that will be an easy excuse for not logging on lol

Very very very scary storm. Never wanna go through what I just been in. Winds are still pretty strong and the hurricane is away now. Thank God my wife and kids and I are ok. I cant even explain how powerful this storm was. Being in the right inner wall is amazing yet terrifying plus lightning was bad. Those in its path please take this serious it's not a joke.

1603951437072.png

New hi-res model data just in showing a swath of 1.5-2" per hour
rainfall totals as Zeta's core as it tracks from central Alabama
into northern Georgia over the next few hours. Be prepared for heavy rain. From Glenn Burns on FB

Very very very scary storm. Never wanna go through what I just been in. Winds are still pretty strong and the hurricane is away now. Thank God my wife and kids and I are ok. I cant even explain how powerful this storm was. Being in the right inner wall is amazing yet terrifying plus lightning was bad. Those in its path please take this serious it's not a joke.
Been saying prayers for y’all, so glad you are ok!

Back