• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Zeta

We are scared to death in the hallway. Trees down everywhere. My pear tree gone

Looks like GSP is pulling way back on winds and rain for much of the area. Now showing no higher than 40-45 for the I-85 corridor. 50+ only in the mountains and higher foothills now. Maybe this thing is going west after all.

BMX really cranking the winds up for their CWA
186d904004975250cb02486734d33b5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like GSP is pulling way back on winds and rain for much of the area. Now showing no higher than 40-45 for the I-85 corridor. 50+ only in the mountains and higher foothills now. Maybe this thing is going west after all.

Love GSP and the NHC. But their forecast changes course as quickly as wildfires on the west coast explode.

Praying for you and your family! What is your location?

Everything I’m seeing on models does not back that up. We shall see but models continue to show strongest winds southeast of the center.

BMX really cranking the winds up for their CWA
186d904004975250cb02486734d33b5a.jpg

Quite a sharp cutoff in winds. 72 in Demopolis and 31 in Tuscaloosa. They are only like 50-60 miles apart ! Looks like it could go either way for Birmingham depending on the exact track. Maybe 60+ winds, maybe only 30 or so.

Winds in Atlanta are 50 to 60 gust! Down 10 from 5p advisory! Still bad though!

Back