• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Nate

Looks like the euro is showing possibly 80mph wind gusts in the mountains of north Georgia and east tn? Am I reading that wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From BMX:

22279949_10155762946609568_2891464237443687740_n.png

Yikes. Looking at the local NWS, I am seeing the same expectations that they had with Irma, but shorter. 30 mph winds with 50 gusts max.

Could definitely be considerably higher than that given the expectation for some strengthening w/ Nate and expansion of the winfield as he undergoes extratropical transition. However, the storm's RMW is already pretty large as is, and this may serve as a further deterrent to RI.

As usual, JB is going all in with a 55 KT TS tonight and a sub 970 hPa cat 2 in Louisiana. lol
View attachment 1355
These cheap paint maps are just laughable and baseless. If you are going to say something to the public, support your idea with evidence, not a cheap map that anyone can make better and some hype.

Kbmx just said their maps are based off the NHC track so the second one is correct.

Geez they are having issues with this system . I've never seen them this slow

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Back