Belle Lechat
Member
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2021
- Messages
- 1,705
- Reaction score
- 1,369
I agreeThe faster it speeds up, the further west it’s going….i wouldn’t be shocked to see this coming onshore in MS.
Yeah, I noticed that. I think the GFS was the further west.12z models have def come further East!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm of the opposite opinion. The faster the forward speed, the less influence westward from the building H5 ridge in the SW Atlantic. And one could argue less capture by the developing ULL to the NW.The faster it speeds up, the further west it’s going….i wouldn’t be shocked to see this coming onshore in MS.
I'm of the opposite opinion. The faster the forward speed, the less influence westward from the building H5 ridge in the SW Atlantic. And one could argue less capture by the developing ULL to the NW.
Your right. Stronger it is the farther east she’s going. Clear to seeI'm of the opposite opinion. The faster the forward speed, the less influence westward from the building H5 ridge in the SW Atlantic. And one could argue less capture by the developing ULL to the NW.