• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Dorian

I don’t know if anyone posted this, but the 6Z Euro ensemble mean was closer to the SE coast than at least the prior 3 runs with more runs inland FL-NC.
I thought you did? maybe that was just about the OP run...Either way, if this makes landfall or not anywhere in the SE, IMO all of the models are having a hard time with the forward speed in the short term.

Every model is initializing WAY too high pressure wise. Interesting to see how that will have skewed the models (if at all) once this is all said and done

Its only the ICON but seems like its more on board with the EURO/GFS short term so its a bit more concerning that it has this now..

icon_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_37.png

12z GFS looks a hair east compared to 6z but it's still too close for comfort and in the range of if this ends up even just 25 MPH to the west, the east coast of Florida is going to get some hurricane conditions.

Every model is initializing WAY too high pressure wise. Interesting to see how that will have skewed the models (if at all) once this is all said and done

Globals do not have the resolution to get the pressure right they cant really do 50mb drops over 20 miles like you see in canes.... and them being off does not really effect them.....

Friend just texted and said lastest pass showed 909mb. Pressure still falling. Can anyone verify this????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back