• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Dorian

That jet is nosing down, there's interaction and you can see precip breaking out in Cen NC in response... I bet we're about to see another left of track flood potential this run. If it doesn't get pulled inland as @Ollie Williams pointed out with the NAM a few post back

1567289035472.png

Take that version but start it slightly south, directly over Bahamas like Euro version. The coast scrapper comes back in play. Scary situation playing out...

That jet is nosing down, there's interaction and you can see precip breaking out in Cen NC in response... I bet we're about to see another left of track flood potential this run. If it doesn't get pulled inland as @Ollie Williams pointed out with the NAM a few post back

View attachment 22641
Yep jet steak to the north, divergence expanding over the eastern half of NC , shortwave digging to the southwest of the system, weak front providing an inland focus. That's a good setup for a widespread 3-10 east of US1

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back