• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Hotober

Just for Tarheel, because he likes to complain...

RGEM 6Z Front is still back in AL. Raining still in GA SC

rgem_apcpn_seus_54.png

0z Euro, 12z isn't out yet

DT3.png
I guess I panicked at the GFS, but the GFS and Euro have still been inflating totals, to have them not verify. I just hope Euro doesn’t start moving towards the GFS. I just need one of these 2-3” rain events to verify in my back yard, to really help out the drought

I guess I panicked at the GFS, but the GFS and Euro have still been inflating totals, to have them not verify. I just hope Euro doesn’t start moving towards the GFS. I just need one of these 2-3” rain events to verify in my back yard, to really help out the drought
Hopefully the GFS is on its own, which seems to be the case. I'll post the Euro when we get it. I'm in the same boat drought wise, ughhh.

You panic too easy. Settle down!

In all seriousness, let's do the panic and complaining thing in the panic and complaining thread. I don't want to see anyone get annoyed or anyone get in trouble needlessly, especially when we have a dedicated thread for the annoying and trouble things.

Get your rain shovel ready. EPS tough to beat.

4742D4ED-0FBC-4B72-927F-0073B60AD5CC.png

Back