• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Hotober

I'm experiencing a good soaking rain across the upstate South Carolina area. Hoping the tropical disturbance moves further north this weekend.

After last winter, it would shock me to see snow in January.

you know after the December 10 storm it really felt like winter was over. Never felt that way about other winters (ive only been into weather since the 2010-2011 winter haha) It was just over after mid December last winter. Especially in Central and Eastern NC.

October so far is looking very pleasant. Plenty of storms in the future and plenty of cool temps.

There may be mountain snow and a few days of some real cold for October but what won't happen is the snow outside the mountains. I saw it last night but didn't really say anything as I know it's false.

Honestly it'd be fitting to have that snap. Many of us reached 100 early in October, so now it's time for the opposite of many of us being -20 or even further later this month. From summer to winter in the same month.

Half an inch from last night and this morning in that soaker. I'll take it given that radar wasn't promising most of the day.

Get it out of your head, it was one run of a cold biased model. It'll be 80 now on Halloween I guarantee!

Actually, I love Halloween, and I love snow. Snow on Halloween would suck for Halloween, but it would be cool to see snow. I am conflicted.

Rockin the .18!!!!
NAM nailed it!

Good lord GFS, get a grip
gfs_T2m_seus_14.png

Back