• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Hotober

What does the white area near Nashville mean ?
Probably means normal. Northern middle Tennessee got upwards of 4-5 inches of rain last weekend. We were actually well above average in rainfall until the month and a half dry spell started in late August. We dipped a little below normal and last weekend got us back up to normal.

Edit: I guess it means no data but up here where I am should be close to normal.

So the 12z GFS is asking if we are interested in taking marginally increased rain chances at the cost of 8-10° AN temps. What say you? Do we take that deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. Temps in the upper 70s-low 80s with rain offers no downside at this point. Different story D-M, maybe.

this front is no joke here... I'm currently at 89 and tomorrow could struggle to 55 most of the day with strong north winds

View attachment 24371
Texas can have some wild swings. I remember going to a wedding in Austin and the day I landed it was 90. The next day it stayed in the 40s with rain. Definitely a blue norther!

Texas can have some wild swings. I remember going to a wedding in Austin and the day I landed it was 90. The next day it stayed in the 40s with rain. Definitely a blue norther!

yeah, first or second year I was here right before Christmas we were near 80 at 3pm and 4 or 5 hours later it was 30 degrees lol

Omgd 62 !!! Sign my ass up
30c3e32a7909e930ebb78b0eb721f90f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least I won't be sweating at my kids football games on Saturday now. Hotober is now official October again.

Back