• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Golf

Would like to see Morikawa win if Jordan can't, dude is gonna be a super star

Morikawa did it with -4 today and -15 for the tourney. With 2 majors in his first 8, Collin has the best start ever! Spieth also had a -4 today and ended in 2nd, 2 back.
That’s it for 2021 majors.

Morikawa did it with -4 today and -15 for the tourney. With 2 majors in his first 8, Collin has the best start ever! Spieth also had a -4 today and ended in 2nd, 2 back.
That’s it for 2021 majors.
1st time at the Open too, he is extremely talented.

Today is the 3rd and final day of the Ryder Cup, which had been postponed from 2020 due to Covid-19. It is being played at a beautiful course, Whistling Pines in Wisconsin. The US is dominating at 11-5 and is leading in 9 of 12 current singles matches! So it is pretty much merely a formality now til the US officially wins.

Oops, Whistling Straits, not Whistling Pines. I got my Whistlings mixed up.

Last edited:
The US officially wins! We still won’t know by how much for awhile but it will be by a huge margin.

Edit: Lol, the rivals Bryson and Brooks just shook hands and actually hugged though only lightly and very quick. It almost looked more for show to perhaps shut the media up but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
I've been so out of kilter recently that I only just now realized the TPC was played last weekend and that's normally one of my favorites to
watch! Australian Cameron Smith won and it took til Monday due to wx delays. The Sunday round was played on what almost had to be one of the coldest days for PGA golf in years! I wish I hadn't missed it.

The Masters starts in just over two weeks!

I'm ready for warm dry weather. courses are rough around here. Dormant grass for 4 months and all this rain equals slop.

Last edited:
Went to the driving range yesterday and had a good session! Courses are still closed until Atleast April

Back