• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Learning Global Warming facts and fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
And another flooding event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And another

The atmosphere is totally different now so the weather won't be the same.

Please don’t tell me you came in here trying to deny climate change right now ?
I'm definitely not denying climate change but I'm also acknowledging cycles.. I saw a comment earlier where we could be 75 degrees for our average high temperature in January in 50 years.. that couldn't be farther from the truth.. all scientific research that I've seen says we will only be about 3 to 5 degrees warmer possibly at the most in 50 years.

I'm definitely not denying climate change but I'm also acknowledging cycles.. I saw a comment earlier where we could be 75 degrees for our average high temperature in January in 50 years.. that couldn't be farther from the truth.. all scientific research that I've seen says we will only be about 3 to 5 degrees warmer possibly at the most in 50 years.
Ooof . That’s enough to make Raleigh warmer than CAE and Wilmington warmer than savannah . 5 degrees . Idk I just don’t see us warming like that , this decade will prove it .

LOL I just love to joke about it and exaggerate in the whamby thread. I don’t for a moment believe our climate is going to be like Tampa’s in 50 years, haha.

LOL I just love to joke about it and exaggerate in the whamby thread. I don’t for a moment believe our climate is going to be like Tampa’s in 50 years, haha.
I couldn't even remember where I saw that or who posted it. Lol. That's what I get for trying to work and read comments on this site at the same time.

Last edited:

Very obvious that FL is roasting now.

Very obvious that FL is roasting now.

I wish. It’s been a cool Spring for the panhandle. I had to wear pants last week walking the beach.

Has anyone looked at the new normals yet?
https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/access/us-climate-normals/

KATL (July over 90 now)
Capture.JPG
Peachtree-Dekalb Airport (Pretty significant difference from one side of the city to the other)
1620261859901.png
Allatoona Dam (northern burbs)
1620261989711.png
Dallas, GA (northwest location has always done as good a job as KATL with their snowfall data)
1620262353209.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back