• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Gaming

Man, half life is a darn good masterpiece. I can never play it enough. I've been so enthralled with the lore it's crazy. Probably played half life 2 and 1 combined over 20 times lol.

Man, half life is a darn good masterpiece. I can never play it enough. I've been so enthralled with the lore it's crazy. Probably played half life 2 and 1 combined over 20 times lol.
Games with hidden lore to the universe are always incredible, half life's tidbits of newspapers develop the plot and radios you can listen too. Not to mention lore books, halo and half life are some of the best to me. Sad that half life episode 3 never came out, although we do have a theoretical ending in "epistle 3" that was published by the lead story writer for half life.

Has anybody used GOG.com to download old PC games? I'm wanting to download Star Trek Armada but scared what I might end up downloading. I've tried to read up on the site (...bleepingcomputers.com) but still unsure.

Has anybody used GOG.com to download old PC games? I'm wanting to download Star Trek Armada but scared what I might end up downloading. I've tried to read up on the site (...bleepingcomputers.com) but still unsure.
Yes, downloaded IL2:FB from there and it works perfectly.

My niece and I were just talking about something like this over the weekend while we were playing Mario Party. She was like imagine if we could go back to the 90s and show kids how incredible video games would look a couple decades later.?

Attachments

• 1652154137509.gif
    1652154137509.gif
    803.5 KB · Views: 3
The GOG website is great. They only offer games without DRM (copyright protection) and are providing a great service to the gaming industry (especially with older games).

I wanted to let everyone know that there will be a large RTS game announcement today at Summer Game Fest... it's being developed by a bunch of ex Blizzard developers... the guys who made Starcraft/Warcraft RTS stuff. So hopefully, it will be a #winner for the gaming industry versus what the current Blizzard has turned into.

That's a wrap. Around 8years of off and on playing I'm maxed out in Clash of Clans

I can finally sleep in peace.

B6429456-8D77-4006-9C94-648CDB52769C.jpeg

Last edited:
Excited for the new sonic frontiers game and Pokemon Scarlett and violet coming out at the end of the year, anyone seen the new sonic frontiers trailer?

Fhx-C_HXoAIdwJN

Anybody play Pitfall? That game is ?

I just turned 30 back on Thanksgiving and I’m ready and prepared to cry manly tears of joy watching this movie when it drops next year. I dreamed as a little kid of wanting to see something like this.

I just turned 30 back on Thanksgiving and I’m ready and prepared to cry manly tears of joy watching this movie when it drops next year. I dreamed as a little kid of wanting to see something like this.

The background music alone brings back so many memories.

That movie is gonna rake in soooo much cash you might as well just give it the title beforehand.

Back