• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

Quit rooting on heat,warm,dry. Its all coming,I promise. Itll be here in the blink of an eye and stay 10x as long as any of us want it to. Im a cold snow lover. Also fish,golf,garden lover. The weeds,gnats,mosquities,65-70 DPs can wait as long as possible.
Overall, that stuff is better then a constant 33-36 degree rain we’ve been having tho

Quit rooting on heat,warm,dry. Its all coming,I promise. Itll be here in the blink of an eye and stay 10x as long as any of us want it to. Im a cold snow lover. Also fish,golf,garden lover. The weeds,gnats,mosquities,65-70 DPs can wait as long as possible.

Not sure about that .Temperatures around 65-80 degree in the afternoon and around 45-55 in the mourning is the most comfortable temps to me. Anything above that feel miserable(especially when dew points are in the upper 50-70s).

Already down to 35 here and the forecast low is 34. Still seeing a lot of stars overhead. Wonder if we might have some onset sleet with how dry the air is.

Overall, that stuff is better then a constant 33-36 degree rain we’ve been having tho

Omg a torchy dry 60 degree February average high would have been amazing. Atlanta itself manages a measurable snowfall every 3 years or so on average. Outside of that, give me a warm and dry winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back