• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

Wow, the GFS is really going bonkers and it is only 7 days out. That's at least better than yesterday's storm when it showed a huge storm here 10 days out before it disappeared the next day. Maybe this one has legs. Not getting my Hope's up, though.

Wow, the GFS is really going bonkers and it is only 7 days out. That's at least better than yesterday's storm when it showed a huge storm here 10 days out before it disappeared the next day. Maybe this one has legs. Not getting my Hope's up, though.
Please buy salt. This could be a doozy

Interesting trends(including my area)in the models today ,especially the gfs ...next Thursday and friday ....

Reactions: SD
Is there any chance this system trends further south towards the FL panhandle/NE Florida coast as we get closer? Do you think this could lead a decent storm even down on the I-20 corridor areas if it takes such a track?

Is there any chance this system trends further south towards the FL panhandle/NE Florida coast as we get closer? Do you think this could lead a decent storm even down on the I-20 corridor areas if it takes such a track?
I believe the surface temps are to marginal for this event down there, but who knows anymore with how modeling is.

No i believe it will not. I honestly don't even see virginia getting snow out of this.

Doubtful. The sand in the hourglass is about to run out on snow chances in the SC midlands. Not impossible, but very slim chances

The Snow weenies are sound asleep tonight. After a season of carpert burns from having the rug pulled out from underneath,who can blame them. This time tommorow night we enter,cross the 120hr mark. The demarcation line, where the rubber meets the road. Models still have this storm,then the chase is officially on.

As much as I’d love one last shot at a good snow storm east of the mountains, we have clearly done something to piss God off. Mother Nature dangles these opportunities in front of us. Trend to colder in the short range only to stop right at the 32/33 mark and we end up with rain so cold it makes the water the titanic was in look like a hot tub. I’ve been a wait until at least 48-72 hours to discredit the storm but now, unless I look outside and see the snow actually falling, Idc anymore. Bring on upper 60’s and severe weather.

Back