• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry February 7-8 Winter storm

Ripping Mc flurries right now in Charlotte unfortunately don’t think we’re going to have enough UMPH to get us to accumulations
Doubt it. It’s been snowing hard since 11 here and barely amounted to anything. Some really solid rates too. That degree or two really does matter unfortunately

Congrats to all who scored today! I’ve been super jealous off all of the amazing photos. I spent the last two weekends in the mountains and got pretty much blanked, so I’m a little bitter, but very happy for you all who scored! Hoping the mountains can get another opportunity before it’s all over!

Models and Radar aren't looking that great for the triad. Although I would say that if we see any moderate rates, we could see some snow flurries because of a very thin warm layer. Any thoughts?
925mb_sf.gif

Im only a tiny trace away from recording our largest snowfall here since Dec 2018 :p

So happy for alot of you on this board who racked up pretty good and live in some beautiful areas. North Atlanta has more snow than DC this season, I beleive. The irony lol.

Models and Radar aren't looking that great for the triad. Although I would say that if we see any moderate rates, we could see some snow flurries because of a very thin warm layer. Any thoughts?
925mb_sf.gif
Only flakes we are gonna see brother are the ones wondering around wal mart today. To dry, may get a flurry

Back