• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

February 20/21 Jimmy Deluxe Call Maps

My final call
3c614878714eb2a0ee94693dc02ffa8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you think about the Hrrrrrr? Seems to be showing an awful lot of rain.

My final call
3c614878714eb2a0ee94693dc02ffa8d.jpg

If I did maps, which I don't, it would look almost identical to this one... I like the idea of that jackpot zone just to my SE as you have it.

I read last night that it is no longer ran parallel and a new HRRR4 is supposed to be implemented later this year. Because of this not only does the current HRRR miss in transition zones (PBL mixing issues) but it also misses on northward extent of modeled reflectivity. Because of this I’m not considering how dry it is for areas west of I-95

You need to put these thoughts over in the main thread, good info.. thanks.

Reactions: Jon
Believe it or not I actually did really well with this event. As long as down East does half decent I nailed this one. Will admit tho I’m not familiar with extreme down East so take it with a grain of salt East of Greenville NC. 89D78D69-DB28-4E79-905F-C6A1F7D94941.png

Believe it or not I actually did really well with this event. As long as down East does half decent I nailed this one. Will admit tho I’m not familiar with extreme down East so take it with a grain of salt East of Greenville NC. View attachment 36058
That map looks like a self portrait of you. You have zero forecasting skills, but at least you can draw.

Who's map was closest to reality with the longest lead time? I'd assume Allan's? (assumption b/c hes been making these things/in nc for a long time)

Back