• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

@lexxnchloe All jokes aside, post as much as you want. I remember when I first joined this board since day one, i was a lot like you. Your passion of weather is what I admire. I think I lost my passion of excitement and don’t post as much on here anymore like I use to but by watching you on here every day with posting model images reminds me what I’ve lost. Keep on with it, some of us miss what we lost.

@lexxnchloe All jokes aside, post as much as you want. I remember when I first joined this board since day one, i was a lot like you. Your passion of weather is what I admire. I think I lost my passion of excitement and don’t post as much on here anymore like I use to but by watching you on here every day with posting model images reminds me what I’ve lost. Keep on with it, some of us miss what we lost.
Bro what are you talking about , you became a meme with your “ it’s coming east” stuff lol!

Gonna be too hot for this time of the year over the next 8-10 days; not looking forward to that. Halloween front looking more legit but still no widespread frost/freeze outside the mountains. Of course we're talking about the long range GFS here...

Gonna be too hot for this time of the year over the next 8-10 days; not looking forward to that. Halloween front looking more legit but still no widespread frost/freeze outside the mountains. Of course we're talking about the long range GFS here...
Looks like the morning of Nov. 3 most of Kentucky, West Virginia, and Virginia get a frost or freeze. Still way out though.

Things are going from bad to worse. Not a drop of rain to be found for almost all of us through 384 on the GFS. Very warm too with 5-6 straight 80+ days. A 2016 repeat is looking very likely now. You can also throw out many winter forecasts too. We may have an EL Nino, but this pattern is extremely LaNina like. The analog is 1998-1999 for this.

Things are going from bad to worse. Not a drop of rain to be found for almost all of us through 384 on the GFS. Very warm too with 5-6 straight 80+ days. A 2016 repeat is looking very likely now. You can also throw out many winter forecasts too. We may have an EL Nino, but this pattern is extremely LaNina like. The analog is 1998-1999 for this.
broken-record-record.gif

Back